1. Eringen, A.C. and D.J.I.j.o.e.s. Edelen, On nonlocal elasticity. 1972. 10(3): p. 233-248.
2. Aifantis, E.C., Gradient deformation models at nano, micro, and macro scales. 1999.
3. Aifantis, E.C., Strain gradient interpretation of size effects, in Fracture Scaling. 1999, Springer. p. 299-314.
4. Gutkin, M.Y. and E.J.S.M. Aifantis, Edge dislocation in gradient elasticity. 1997. 36(1).
5. Apuzzo, A., et al., Novel local/nonlocal formulation of the stress-driven model through closed form solution for higher vibrations modes. Composite Structures, 2020. 252: p. 112688.
6. Sedighi, H.M. and M.J.P.S. Malikan, Stress-driven nonlocal elasticity for nonlinear vibration characteristics of carbon/boron-nitride hetero-nanotube subject to magneto-thermal environment. 2020. 95(5): p. 055218.
7. Yang, X., S. Sahmani, and B. Safaei, Postbuckling analysis of hydrostatic pressurized FGM microsized shells including strain gradient and stress-driven nonlocal effects. Engineering with Computers, 2020.
8. Shariati, M., et al., On the calibration of size parameters related to non-classical continuum theories using molecular dynamics simulations. International Journal of Engineering Science, 2021. 168: p. 103544.
9. Shishesaz, M., M. Shariati, and M. Hosseini, Size effect analysis on Vibrational response of Functionally Graded annular nano plate based on Nonlocal stress-driven method. International Journal of Structural Stability and Dynamics, 2021, In press.
10. Li, L., R. Lin, and Y. Hu, Cross-section effect on mechanics of nonlocal beams. Archive of Applied Mechanics, 2021. 91(4): p. 1541-1556.
11. Li, L., R. Lin, and T.Y. Ng, Contribution of nonlocality to surface elasticity. International Journal of Engineering Science, 2020. 152: p. 103311.
12. Jiang, P., H. Qing, and C. Gao, Theoretical analysis on elastic buckling of nanobeams based on stress-driven nonlocal integral model. Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, 2020. 41(2): p. 207-232.
13. Barretta, R., et al., Buckling loads of nano-beams in stress-driven nonlocal elasticity. Mechanics of Advanced Materials and Structures, 2020. 27(11): p. 869-875.
14. Luciano, R., et al., Free flexural vibrations of nanobeams with non-classical boundary conditions using stress-driven nonlocal model. Mechanics Research Communications, 2020. 107: p. 103536.
15. Pinnola, F.P., et al., Random vibrations of stress-driven nonlocal beams with external damping. Meccanica, 2020.
16. Luciano, R., et al., Variational approaches for bending and buckling of non-local stress-driven Timoshenko nano-beams for smart materials. Mechanics Research Communications, 2020. 103: p. 103470.
17. He, Y., H. Qing, and C.-F. Gao, Theoretical Analysis of Free Vibration of Microbeams under Different Boundary Conditions Using Stress-Driven Nonlocal Integral Model. 2020. 20(03): p. 2050040.
18. Roghani, M. and H. Rouhi, Nonlinear stress-driven nonlocal formulation of Timoshenko beams made of FGMs. Continuum Mechanics and Thermodynamics, 2020.
19. Romano, G. and R. Barretta, Nonlocal elasticity in nanobeams: the stress-driven integral model. International Journal of Engineering Science, 2017. 115: p. 14-27.
20. Apuzzo, A., et al., Free vibrations of Bernoulli-Euler nano-beams by the stress-driven nonlocal integral model. Composites Part B: Engineering, 2017. 123: p. 105-111.
21. Maneshi, M.A., E. Ghavanloo, and S.A. Fazelzadeh, Well-posed nonlocal elasticity model for finite domains and its application to the mechanical behavior of nanorods. Acta Mechanica, 2020. 231(10): p. 4019-4033.
22. Zhang, P. and H. Qing, Exact solutions for size-dependent bending of Timoshenko curved beams based on a modified nonlocal strain gradient model. Acta Mechanica, 2020.
23. Malikan, M., V.A. Eremeyev, and H.M. Sedighi, Buckling analysis of a non-concentric double-walled carbon nanotube. Acta Mechanica, 2020.
24. Espo, M., M.H. Abolbashari, and S.M. Hosseini, Band structure analysis of wave propagation in piezoelectric nano-metamaterials as periodic nano-beams considering the small scale and surface effects. Acta Mechanica, 2020. 231(7): p. 2877-2893.
25. Al-Furjan, M.S.H., M. Habibi, and H. Safarpour, Vibration Control of a Smart Shell Reinforced by Graphene Nanoplatelets. 2020. 12(06): p. 2050066.
26. Khoram, M.M., et al., Bending Analysis of Bi-Directional FGM Timoshenko Nano-Beam subjected to mechanical and magnetic forces and resting on Winkler-Pasternak foundation. 0(ja): p. null.
27. Barati, A., M.M. Adeli, and A. Hadi, Static Torsion of Bi-Directional Functionally Graded Microtube Based on the Couple Stress Theory Under Magnetic Field. 2020. 12(02): p. 2050021.
28. Xing, Y., et al., Surface Effects on Large Deflection of Nanobeams Subjected to a Follower Load. 2020. 12(06): p. 2050067.
29. Hadi, A., M.Z. Nejad, and M. Hosseini, Vibrations of three-dimensionally graded nanobeams. International Journal of Engineering Science, 2018. 128: p. 12-23.
30. Hosseini, M., et al., Stress analysis of rotating nano-disks of variable thickness made of functionally graded materials. International Journal of Engineering Science, 2016. 109: p. 29-53.
31. Hosseini, M., et al., Size-Dependent Stress Analysis of Single-Wall Carbon Nanotube Based on Strain Gradient Theory. 2017. 09(06): p. 1750087.
32. Adeli, M.M., et al., Torsional vibration of nano-cone based on nonlocal strain gradient elasticity theory. The European Physical Journal Plus, 2017. 132(9): p. 393.
33. Hosseini, M., et al., A review of size-dependent elasticity for nanostructures. 2018. 49(1): p. 197-211.
34. Shishesaz, M., et al., Analysis of functionally graded nanodisks under thermoelastic loading based on the strain gradient theory. Acta Mechanica, 2017. 228(12): p. 4141-4168.
35. Hosseini, M., M. Shishesaz, and A. Hadi, Thermoelastic analysis of rotating functionally graded micro/nanodisks of variable thickness. Thin-Walled Structures, 2019. 134: p. 508-523.
36. Mohammadi, M., et al., Primary and secondary resonance analysis of porous functionally graded nanobeam resting on a nonlinear foundation subjected to mechanical and electrical loads. European Journal of Mechanics - A/Solids, 2019. 77: p. 103793.
37. Haghshenas Gorgani, H., M. Mahdavi Adeli, and M. Hosseini, Pull-in behavior of functionally graded micro/nano-beams for MEMS and NEMS switches. Microsystem Technologies, 2019. 25(8): p. 3165-3173.
38. Shishesaz, M. and M. Hosseini, Mechanical Behavior of Functionally Graded Nano-Cylinders Under Radial Pressure Based on Strain Gradient Theory. Journal of Mechanics, 2019. 35(4): p. 441-454.
39. Mousavi Khoram, M., M. Hosseini, and M. Shishesaz, A concise review of nano-plates. 2019. 50(2): p. 420-429.
40. Hadi, A., et al., Buckling analysis of FGM Euler-Bernoulli nano-beams with 3D-varying properties based on consistent couple-stress theory. Steel and Composite Structures, 2018. 26(6): p. 663-672.
41. Najafzadeh, M., et al., Torsional vibration of the porous nanotube with an arbitrary cross-section based on couple stress theory under magnetic field. Mechanics Based Design of Structures and Machines, 2020: p. 1-15.
42. Karami, B., et al., On the resonance of functionally graded nanoplates using bi-Helmholtz nonlocal strain gradient theory. International Journal of Engineering Science, 2019. 144: p. 103143.
43. Bisheh, H. and Ö. Civalek, Vibration of smart laminated carbon nanotube-reinforced composite cylindrical panels on elastic foundations in hygrothermal environments. Thin-Walled Structures, 2020. 155: p. 106945.
44. Salehipour, H., et al., Static deflection and free vibration analysis of functionally graded and porous cylindrical micro/nano shells based on the three-dimensional elasticity and modified couple stress theories. Mechanics Based Design of Structures and Machines, 2020: p. 1-22.
45. Shishesaz, M., et al., Nonlinear Vibration Analysis of Nano-Disks Based on Nonlocal Elasticity Theory Using Homotopy Perturbation Method. 2019. 11(02): p. 1950011.
46. Zarei, M., et al., Buckling and vibration analysis of tapered circular nano plate. Journal of Applied and Computational Mechanics, 2018. 4(1): p. 40-54.
47. Barretta, R., S.A. Faghidian, and F.M. De Sciarra, Stress-driven nonlocal integral elasticity for axisymmetric nano-plates. International Journal of Engineering Science, 2019. 136: p. 38-52.
48. Shishesaz, M., M. Shariati, and A. Yaghootian, Nonlocal Elasticity Effect on Linear Vibration of Nano-circular Plate Using Adomian Decomposition Method. Journal of Applied and Computational Mechanics, 2020. 6(1): p. 63-76.
49. Shariati, M., et al., Nonlinear Vibration Analysis of circular plate Based on Nonlocal Elasticity Theory Using Variational Iteration Method. Journal of Applied and Computational Mechanics, 2021, In press.
50. Li, A., et al., Nonlinear axisymmetric bending analysis of strain gradient thin circular plate. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2021. 89: p. 363-380.
51. Al-Furjan, M., et al., Vibrational characteristics of a higher-order laminated composite viscoelastic annular microplate via modified couple stress theory. Composite Structures, 2021. 257: p. 113152.
52. Li, L., L. Xiaobai, and H. Yujin, Free vibration analysis of nonlocal strain gradient beams made of functionally graded material. International Journal of Engineering Science, 2016. 102: p. 77-92.
53. Barretta, R., Analogies between Kirchhoff plates and Saint-Venant beams under flexure. Acta Mechanica, 2014. 225(7): p. 2075-2083.
54. Barretta, R., Analogies between Kirchhoff plates and Saint-Venant beams under torsion. Acta Mechanica, 2013. 224(12): p. 2955-2964.
55. Luo, Q., C. Li, and S. Li, Transverse Free Vibration of Axisymmetric Functionally Graded Circular Nanoplates with Radial Loads. Journal of Vibration Engineering & Technologies, 2021: p. 1-16.
56. Pourabdy, M., Shishesaz, Mohammad, Shahrooi, Shahram, Roknizadeh, Alireza, Analysis of Axisymmetric Vibration of Functionally-Graded Circular Nano-Plate Based on the Integral Form of the Strain Gradient Model. Journal of Applied and Computational Mechanics, 2021.
57. Barretta, R., et al., Free vibrations of FG elastic Timoshenko nano-beams by strain gradient and stress-driven nonlocal models. Composites Part B: Engineering, 2018. 154: p. 20-32.
58. Zhang, P. and H. Qing, Buckling analysis of curved sandwich microbeams made of functionally graded materials via the stress-driven nonlocal integral model. Mechanics of Advanced Materials and Structures, 2020: p. 1-18.
59. Penna, R., et al., Nonlinear free vibrations analysis of geometrically imperfect FG nano-beams based on stress-driven nonlocal elasticity with initial pretension force. Composite Structures, 2021. 255: p. 112856.
60. Timoshenko, S.P. and S. Woinowsky-Krieger, Theory of plates and shells. 1959: McGraw-hill.
61. Barretta, R., S.A. Faghidian, and F. Marotti de Sciarra, Stress-driven nonlocal integral elasticity for axisymmetric nano-plates. International Journal of Engineering Science, 2019. 136: p. 38-52.
62. Zhao, J. and D. Pedroso, Strain gradient theory in orthogonal curvilinear coordinates. International Journal of Solids and Structures, 2008. 45(11-12): p. 3507-3520.
63. Wu, T.Y. and G.R. Liu, Application of generalized differential quadrature rule to sixth-order differential equations. 2000. 16(11): p. 777-784.
64. Shu, C. and B.E. Richards, Application of generalized differential quadrature to solve two-dimensional incompressible Navier-Stokes equations. 1992. 15(7): p. 791-798.
65. Quan, J.R. and C.T. Chang, New insights in solving distributed system equations by the quadrature method—I. Analysis. Computers & Chemical Engineering, 1989. 13(7): p. 779-788.
66. Kang, K., C.W. Bert, and A.G. Striz, Vibration analysis of shear deformable circular arches by the differential quadrature method. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 1995. 183(2): p. 353-360.
67. Wu, T.Y. and G.R. Liu, The generalized differential quadrature rule for fourth-order differential equations. 2001. 50(8): p. 1907-1929.