1. Tsai S: Introduction to composite materials: Routledge; 2018.
2. Delouei AA, Emamian A, Karimnejad S, Sajjadi H: A closed-form solution for axisymmetric conduction in a finite functionally graded cylinder. International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer 2019, 108: 104280.
3. Loh GH, Pei E, Harrison D, Monzon MD: An overview of functionally graded additive manufacturing. Additive Manufacturing 2018, 23: 34-44.
4. Chen M, Jin G, Ma X, Zhang Y, Ye T, Liu Z: Vibration analysis for sector cylindrical shells with bi-directional functionally graded materials and elastically restrained edges. Composites Part B: Engineering 2018, 153: 346-363.
5. Jain PK, Singh S: An exact analytical solution for two-dimensional, unsteady, multilayer heat conduction in spherical coordinates. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 2010, 53(9-10): 2133-2142.
6. Udupa G, Rao SS, Gangadharan K: Functionally graded composite materials: an overview. Procedia Materials Science 2014, 5: 1291-1299.
7. Bayat M, Alarifi IM, Khalili AA, El-Bagory TM, Nguyen HM, Asadi A: Thermo-mechanical contact problems and elastic behaviour of single and double sides functionally graded brake disks with temperature-dependent material properties. Scientific reports 2019, 9(1): 1-16.
8. Haghighi MG, Eghtesad M, Malekzadeh P, Necsulescu D: Two-dimensional inverse heat transfer analysis of functionally graded materials in estimating time-dependent surface heat flux. Numerical Heat Transfer, Part A: Applications 2008, 54(7): 744-762.
9. Birman V: Functionally graded materials and structures. Encyclopedia of Thermal Stresses 2014: 1858-1865.
10. Hetnarski RB: Encyclopedia of thermal stresses: Springer Netherlands; 2014.
11. Clyne T, Hull D: An introduction to composite materials: Cambridge University Press; 2019.
12. Li M, Chen C, Chu C, Young D: Transient 3D heat conduction in functionally graded materials by the method of fundamental solutions. Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements 2014, 45: 62-67.
13. Shen H-S: Functionally graded materials: nonlinear analysis of plates and shells: CRC Press; 2016.
14. Delouei AA, Emamian A, Karimnejad S, Sajjadi H, Jing D: Two-dimensional temperature distribution in FGM sectors with the power-law variation in radial and circumferential directions. Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry 2020: 1-11.
15. Udupa G, Rao S, Gangadharan K: Functionally Graded Composite Materials: An Overview, Procedia Materials Science, 5 (2014) 1291-1299. In: International Conference on Advances in Manufacturing and Materials Engineering, ICAMME: 2014.
16. Yang Y, Munz D: Stress analysis in a two materials joint with a functionally graded material. In: Functionally Graded Materials 1996. Elsevier; 1997: 41-46.
17. Harris JL, Vendely MJ, Eckert CE, Shelton IV FE: Composite adjunct materials for delivering medicants. In.: Google Patents; 2019.
18. Kayhani M, Norouzi M, Delouei AA: A general analytical solution for heat conduction in cylindrical multilayer composite laminates. International Journal of Thermal Sciences 2012, 52: 73-82.
19. Delouei AA, Kayhani M, Norouzi M: Exact analytical solution of unsteady axi-symmetric conductive heat transfer in cylindrical orthotropic composite laminates. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 2012, 55(15-16): 4427-4436.
20. Delouei AA, Norouzi M: Exact analytical solution for unsteady heat conduction in fiber-reinforced spherical composites under the general boundary conditions. Journal of Heat Transfer 2015, 137(10): 101701.
21. Kayhani M, Delooei AA: An exact solution of axi-symmetric conductive heat transfer in cylindrical composite laminate under the general boundary condition. 2010.
22. Norouzi M, Delouei AA, Seilsepour M: A general exact solution for heat conduction in multilayer spherical composite laminates. Composite Structures 2013, 106: 288-295.
23. Yang B, Liu S: Closed-form analytical solutions of transient heat conduction in hollow composite cylinders with any number of layers. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 2017, 108: 907-917.
24. Li M, Lai AC: Analytical solution to heat conduction in finite hollow composite cylinders with a general boundary condition. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 2013, 60: 549-556.
25. Gupta A, Talha M: Recent development in modeling and analysis of functionally graded materials and structures. Progress in Aerospace Sciences 2015, 79: 1-14.
26. Suresh S, Mortensen A: Fundamentals of functionally graded materials: The Institut of Materials; 1998.
27. Swaminathan K, Naveenkumar D, Zenkour A, Carrera E: Stress, vibration and buckling analyses of FGM plates—A state-of-the-art review. Composite Structures 2015, 120: 10-31.
28. Sofiyev A: Thermoelastic stability of functionally graded truncated conical shells. Composite Structures 2007, 77(1): 56-65.
29. Shahmardan MM, Norouzi M, Kayhani MH, Delouei AA: An exact analytical solution for convective heat transfer in rectangular ducts. Journal of Zhejiang University SCIENCE A 2012, 13(10): 768-781.
30. Wang H, Cao L, Qin Q-H: Hybrid graded element model for nonlinear functionally graded materials. Mechanics of Advanced Materials and Structures 2012, 19(8): 590-602.
31. Sutradhar A, Paulino GH: The simple boundary element method for transient heat conduction in functionally graded materials. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 2004, 193(42-44): 4511-4539.
32. Norouzi M, Emamian A, Davoodi M: An analytical and experimental study on dynamics of a circulating Boger drop translating through Newtonian fluids at inertia regime. Journal of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics 2019, 267: 1-13.
33. Lu X, Tervola P, Viljanen M: Transient analytical solution to heat conduction in composite circular cylinder. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 2006, 49(1-2): 341-348.
34. Lin R-L: Explicit full field analytic solutions for two-dimensional heat conduction problems with finite dimensions. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 2010, 53(9-10): 1882-1892.
35. Swaminathan K, Sangeetha D: Thermal analysis of FGM plates–A critical review of various modeling techniques and solution methods. Composite Structures 2017, 160: 43-60.
36. Dai H-L, Rao Y-N, Dai T: A review of recent researches on FGM cylindrical structures under coupled physical interactions, 2000–2015. Composite Structures 2016, 152: 199-225.
37. Malekzadeh P, Golbahar Haghighi M, Heydarpour Y: Heat transfer analysis of functionally graded hollow cylinders subjected to an axisymmetric moving boundary heat flux. Numerical Heat Transfer, Part A: Applications 2012, 61(8): 614-632.
38. Malekzadeh P, Heydarpour Y: Response of functionally graded cylindrical shells under moving thermo-mechanical loads. Thin-walled structures 2012, 58: 51-66.
39. Rahideh H, Malekzadeh P, Haghighi MG: Heat conduction analysis of multi-layered FGMs considering the finite heat wave speed. Energy Conversion and Management 2012, 55: 14-19.
40. Delouei AA, Emamian A, Karimnejad S, Sajjadi H, Tarokh A: On 2D asymmetric heat conduction in functionally graded cylindrical segments: A general exact solution. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 2019, 143: 118515.
41. Delouei AA, Emamian A, Karimnejad S, Sajjadi H, Jing D: Asymmetric Conduction in an Infinite Functionally Graded Cylinder: Two-Dimensional Exact Analytical Solution Under General Boundary Conditions. Journal of Heat Transfer 2020, 142(4).
42. Delouei AA, Emamian A, Karimnejad S, Sajjadi H, Jing D: Two-dimensional analytical solution for temperature distribution in FG hollow spheres: General thermal boundary conditions. International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer 2020, 113: 104531.
43. Thai H-T, Kim S-E: A review of theories for the modeling and analysis of functionally graded plates and shells. Composite Structures 2015, 128: 70-86.
44. Hosseini SM, Akhlaghi M, Shakeri M: Transient heat conduction in functionally graded thick hollow cylinders by analytical method. Heat and Mass Transfer 2007, 43(7): 669-675.
45. Eslami M, Babaei M, Poultangari R: Thermal and mechanical stresses in a functionally graded thick sphere. International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping 2005, 82(7): 522-527.
46. Sofiyev A: Thermoelastic stability of freely supported functionally graded conical shells within the shear deformation theory. Composite Structures 2016, 152: 74-84.
47. Sofiyev A, Zerin Z, Kuruoglu N: Thermoelastic buckling of FGM conical shells under non-linear temperature rise in the framework of the shear deformation theory. Composites Part B: Engineering 2017, 108: 279-290.
48. Bhangale RK, Ganesan N, Padmanabhan C: Linear thermoelastic buckling and free vibration behavior of functionally graded truncated conical shells. Journal of Sound and Vibration 2006, 292(1-2): 341-371.
49. Sofiyev A: The non-linear vibration of FGM truncated conical shells. Composite Structures 2012, 94(7): 2237-2245.
50. Kiani Y, Dimitri R, Tornabene F: Free vibration study of composite conical panels reinforced with FG-CNTs. Engineering Structures 2018, 172: 472-482.
51. Daneshjou K, Bakhtiari M, Alibakhshi R, Fakoor M: Transient thermal analysis in 2D orthotropic FG hollow cylinder with heat source. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 2015, 89: 977-984.
52. Sofiyev A: Large amplitude vibration of FGM orthotropic cylindrical shells interacting with the nonlinear Winkler elastic foundation. Composites Part B: Engineering 2016, 98: 141-150.
53. Nikbakht S, Kamarian S, Shakeri M: A review on optimization of composite structures Part II: Functionally graded materials. Composite Structures 2019.
54. Norouzi M, Rahmani H: On exact solutions for anisotropic heat conduction in composite conical shells. International Journal of Thermal Sciences 2015, 94: 110-125.
55. Crawford M, Kays W: Convective heat and mass transfer. McGraw-FEE 1993.